Walk of Shame Slot

Walk of Shame Slot

Play Now
Play at 5Gringos!

Walk of Shame Slot By Nolimit City

Walk of Shame Slot By Nolimit City – Nolimit City is an online slot that celebrates those grim mornings after a night of bad decision-making has occurred. Not a night to remember, one you hope everyone forgets, in a hurry. Not only is Walk of Shame a bit of fun and games, but it's also a slot packed with industry Easter Eggs. Most notably, the game's character symbols might have real-life counterparts.

Walk of Shame Slot

It may be best not to name names, though. Helping players find their groove is a funky dance tune, while the game flips locations from what looks like a living room, complete with a blow-up sheep and suspiciously stained walls, to an outdoor area, maybe an upmarket residence after a deal's gone through? Walk of Shame leaves plenty of room for speculation, which is all part of the fun in a slot that really doesn't take itself seriously, on the front end.

Surprisingly, for Nolimit City, Walk of Shame is a medium volatile game, generating a default RTP value of 96.04%, though lower models are available. The RTP varies when buying bonuses, though; full details can be found below. Bet levels vary from 0.20€/$ at the lowest to 100.00€/$ at the highest, which is the typical NLC betting range.

The action occurs on a 5-reel game grid arranged in a 3-4-4-4-4 formation. Players get 768 ways to win at the base level, but when x-splitting is involved, that number can increase. Winning combinations pay left to right, starting from the leftmost reel, and the paytable comprises 8 regular pays.

These are four drinking glasses as the lows (all drained of their contents) and four dubious-looking characters as the high pays (represented by actual industry people, but weren't sure we should name them). Hit a five-of-a-kind winning way to collect 1-1.25x the bet for the low pays or 1.5 to 5 times the stake for the premiums.


Top 3 Casinos To Play Walk of Shame Slot


Walk of Shame Slot General Information

The game design is based on a hangover theme, where we meet a bunch of hungover characters during their walk of shame. In the background of the reels, we can see a room filled with a strange set of objects, among which Gonzo from NetEnt's notable game Gonzo's Quest can be seen.

Walk of Shame Slot General Information

Something that immediately gives a more skewed image of these party peoples. You can play this slot on all the devices notepads, desktops and mobiles. You create a winning combination by landing 3 or more of the same symbol type on adjacent reels starting at the leftmost reel.

The lower paying symbols are 5 different empty glasses that are likely to have contained tequila shots and whiskey, with 5 of the same symbol type paying between 0.20X to 0.25X the bet.

The higher-paying symbols are Tiger Guy, Bunny Guy, Drag Queen and Jonas. Landing 5 of the same symbol type pays between 0.30X to 1X the bet. During the spins you can activate Loaded Wild symbols and you can land two different scatter symbols showing an invitation card and Mr. E. Let's find out what the features do. Play Walk of Shame Slot at Banzai Slots today and enjoy their wager-free welcome bonus!


Walk of Shame Slot Features

Walk of Shame Slot Features

What is the max win in the slot Walk of Shame?

You can win up to 9822X the bet.

What features are available in the slot Walk of Shame?

The features are Scatters, Loaded Wild, Walk of Shame, One More!!!, All Nighter, Happily Ever After! and Bonus Buy. Whilst no regular wild symbol lands on the reels, Walk of Shame can create them.

When four of the same high-pay symbol land in a stack on reels 2-5, they merge to create a Loaded Wild. These wilds substitute for all pay symbols and come with an x4 multiplier.


Walk of Shame Slot – One More!!!

You activate the One More!!! Bonus game by landing 3 or 4 inviting scatter symbols, which then welcome you with 10 or 15 free spins, respectively. Within this bonus game, each Loaded Wild that lands will add 1X to the total win multiplier that is persistent during the free spins. You can obtain extra free spins by landing 1, 2, 3 or 4 invitation scatters that award 1, 3, 5 and 7 additional free spins, respectively. 

If you land a Mr. E scatter, the All Nighter bonus game is activated, and you will receive 3 extra free spins. Each Loaded Wild that land will instantly add x1 to the win multiplier. Landing a Mr E Scatter symbol activates “All Nighter” and awards +3 spins.

Walk of Shame Slot - One More!!!
  • 1 Invitation Scatter = +1 spin.
  • 2 Invitation Scatters = +3 spins.
  • 3 Invitation Scatters = +5 spins.
  • 4 Invitation Scatters = +7 spins.

Walk of Shame Slot Loaded Wild

If you land a full stack of any character symbols, they will turn into a Loaded Wild. The wild helps to enable more winning combinations by substituting for other symbols, except for the scatters. All Loaded Wilds that are created will receive a 4X multiplier, and they can only be made on reels 2, 3, 4 and 5.


Walk of Shame Slot Walk of Shame

Landing a Loaded Wild on reels 3, 4, or 5 plus a Mr E symbol triggers the Walk of Shame. In Walk of Shame, the Loaded Wilds move one step left for the next spin, ending when a Loaded Wild reaches reel 2.


Walk of Shame Slot Scatters & Free Spins

Two types of scatters appear on the grid – Invitation and Mr E symbols. Landing 3 or 4 Invitations scatters triggers 10 or 15 One More!!! free spins, respectively, while 3 or 4 Invitation scatters plus 1 Mr E scatter triggers 10 or 15 All Nighter free spins, respectively. When Mr E lands in the base game, it turns into an xSplit and either splits the row or the reel. xSplits do not split other scatters.

Walk of Shame Slot Scatters & Free Spins
  • One More!!! – During One More!!! free spins, each landed Loaded Wild instantly adds +1 to the win multiplier, which does not reset until the feature ends. Landing a Mr E scatter activates the All Nighter and awards three additional free spins. Should 1, 2, 3, or 4 Invitation Scatters hit, players collect an extra 1, 3, 5, or 7 free spins, respectively.
  • All Nighter – In this round, each Loaded Wild that hits instantly adds +1 to the win multiplier and may trigger the Walk of Shame. Now, Mr E remains on the first reel throughout, acting as an xSplit symbol. As before, landing 1, 2, 3, or 4 Invitation Scatters awards an extra 1, 3, 5, or 7 free spins, respectively.

Walk of Shame Slot & the Bonus Buy Feature

If you want to take advantage of the bonus games immediately, you can use the bonus buy option. You need to pay the following for the different options:

69X = You activate the One More!!! bonus game.
314X = You activate the All Nighter bonus game.
131X = You have a 75% chance of activating the One More!!! bonus game and a 25% chance to activate the All Nighter bonus game.


Walk of Shame Slot & the Nolimit Bonus

Where applicable, players get three bonus buy choices from the Nolimit Bonus:

  • One More!!! – 69x the bet, max RTP 96.45%.
  • All Nighter – 314x the bet, max RTP 96.18%.
  • Lucky dip – 131x the bet for a 75% chance of landing One More!!! or 25% chance of getting All Nighter. Max RTP 96.32%.

Walk of Shame Slot RTP & Volatility

The overall theoretical Walk of Shame RTP is 96.04%. Its medium volatility and high max win potential of 9,822x stake mean that this online slot has a favorable risk-to-reward ratio. So, our Walk of Shame slot review experts feel it’s worth your playing time.


Walk of Shame Slot Final Words & Verdict

To most people loading up the game, Walk of Shame will be just another Nolimit City release, albeit an extraordinarily wacky one. However, Walk of Shame is a personal Nolimit City release celebrating the Evolution Gaming deal, full of inside jokes, puns, easter eggs and whatnot. It gets so personal that you shouldn't be too surprised should the game be pulled.

Nolimit City is limitless regarding their choice of themes, where they constantly push new boundaries of what is possible to apply a game around. This time we get to follow a bunch of party people during the day after what can be assumed to have been a remarkable event.

Just like after a hard celebration, this slot also has a gentler approach to its volatility, unlike other nerve-wracking releases like Tombstone RIP, which is an exciting touch that we don't see as a regular feature of this game provider. The game is packed with a bunch of entertaining features, where the Loaded Wilds can help with the creation of big wins by their walk on the reels.

Walk of Shame conjured up images of someone being invited out for ‘one drink', which they reluctantly agreed to because they got to get home to prep for a big presentation at work the following day. The next thing they know, they've woken up in a bush at midday with a cracking headache and have to walk home with no shoes, their mobile phone sacrificed on the altar of unplanned all-night blinders.

It's The Hangover of slots. Again, it might also offer up some clues as to the studios' reactions to the Evolution acquisition, or at least a humorous representation of them.


Walk of Shame Slot FAQ

What is the RTP of the Walk of Shame Slot?

The top-tier Walk of Shame Slot RTP of 96.04 % is more or less the industry average. However, operators can adjust the RTP down to 94.04 or 92.12 %, depending on the market.

How volatile is the Walk of Shame Slot?

This is a medium volatile installment from NoLimit City, and it scores 6 out of 10 on their own volatility scale.

What is the biggest win possible in the Walk of Shame Slot?

You can win up to 9,822x your stake in Walk of Shame slot, and the win cap hit rate is 1 in 4,000,000.

How does the Walk of Shame Slot feature work?

Stacked character symbols that cover the full reel merge into a Loaded Wild with an x4 multiplier. The Loaded Wild becomes walking if you also land a Mr E xSplit scatter symbol in view.

Is there a free spins mode in Walk of Shame Slot?

Yes, you get the One More!!! Bonus Round and the All Nighter Bonus Round. The multiplier increases per Loaded Wild in both features, and you get more frequent Walk of Shame Walking Wilds in the All Nighter round.

How many winning ways are available?

The default number of win ways is 768, but the xSplit symbol can increase that number significantly (no specifics are available).